Although considered exotic by other companies, Classic Turning works with these materials on a daily basis. Our skilled CNC programmers and technicians are familiar and comfortable with the complexities of machining exotic materials to meet your specifications.
Classic Turning can handle a wide range of materials.
Our team takes the mechanical properties of each material from standard to exotic into consideration prior to operations to avoid complications and to produce accurate results. Exotic materials are expensive. Customers rely on Classic Turning because they know it will be done right the first time.
- All Grade of Stainless Steel
- High Temp Austenitic Grades 304, 321, and 314
- Ferritic SS Grades 430 and 430F
- Martensitic SS Grade 416
- Precipitation Hardening SS Grades 15-5 PH, 17-4 PH, A286, and 21-6-9
- Super Alloys
- Inconel, Monel, and Nitronic 60
- 2024, 6061, and 7075
- 4928, 4965, and Commercially Pure
- All Grades of Plastic